Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fund raising committee meeting.

It looks like we can't avoid having another fund raising committee meeting, so we'll have it next Monday after lines. I vote for a cafe - meetings look much better over a cappuccino.

The things I think we need to sort are the trivia night, the style swap and the Monkey Puzzle night. Have I forgotten anything?

So please, if you can help out at all with the trivia night, come along to the meeting or let us know how you might be able to help. This is the biggest event of the year this year, and it takes a lot of hands to make it come together. We need people to canvass shops for donations, we need some people to do some decorations for the hall and we'll need some people to help package up the prizes into bundles for the night.

If you've ever thought about helping out, this is your opportunity. We need all the help we can get!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. I'm going to try to do a whip around at work to collect unwanted freebies for Trivia night prizes. I will probably need a letter to show I'm not just trying to line my own pocket. I can't make coffee next Monday because of home reading but I am willing to canvass shops. I have very thick skin.
Linda

Ariane said...

Linda, can I just say you are a truly, truly magnificent person! :)

I will provide begging letters to you and everyone else who is good at this sort of thing. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Goodo. Print them up as soon as you are able and I'll do what I can.
Linda