Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Trivia and reminder

The Trivia Night is on Saturday night - there's still room so come along!

We will be sorting prizes on Wednesday night at my place, if you can spare a couple of hours. If you need my address, please grab me at school or send me an email.

We'll need as many people as we can to help with the decorations on Saturday, so if you haven't already let us know you can help, please do.

Also, we need an auctioneer on the night. Are you, or someone you know, the perfect auctioneer? It's only a couple of items, and it's supposed to be fun, so we don't need a pro.

In other news, the forms for the cards and calendars with your kid's artwork on them have gone home. These make great Chrissy presents, so send your notes back in as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Wouldn't mind some advice on what I should provide for the kids on Halloween night. Are we organising food? I've got a couple of spooky Scooby Doo DVDs to bring.
Linda

Ariane said...

Hi Linda,

Did you see the note that Kath sent home today?

Brief summary: kids need to be fed dinner before hand. Kath is supplying party food.

And I think I know those Scooby Doo shows.... :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the note but Kath and I are chatting. I'm bringing the Envy picture to school pick up this afternoon so one or two mums who aren't attending tomorrow can take a look and maybe lodge an absent bid. Zac's and Dexter's mum are also offering some cash for envelopes in their absence. Maybe, there are others who are willing to do the same and who can't make it on the night??? All the merrier I say. That OK?
Linda

Ariane said...

Sounds like an excellent plan. Thanks very much for that!

I won't be at pick up this afternoon - Ben's in after care and my to-do list is long! If anyone needs me, email me or call me. I'm doing work and trivia stuff today.

I have the keys and all the instructions, so we are good to go.