Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Enjo

I trust everyone is preparing to tearfully send their children back to school on Wednesday. :)

I had an Enjo party yesterday which I completely failed to mention here beforehand. However, the order isn't going in until Wednesday lunch time, so if you are an Enjo user and need one or two items, let me know at lines on Wednesday morning and I'll add it to the order.

If you have no idea what Enjo is, you should check it out - fastest way of cleaning that I have found despite being mind bogglingly expensive and sold through party plan. It's also decidedly environmentally sound (no chemicals, environmentally sound manufacturing etc) but I was sold on the quicker and easier cleaning. If you are a big user of cleaning products, it's probably also cost effective in the long run.

No comments: