Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Putting stuff on the blog

A few people have asked me how they can put stuff on here. There are 2 ways - one with commitment (well, just a tiny bit) and one without.

The commitment-less option is to use that link over on the right that says to email me or Alison, and we'll post whatever you send us as a post like this one. I'm using email most of the time, so you shouldn't have to wait too long for me to respond.

If you like a bit of commitment, and think you'd like to post more than once or twice, you can become an author. If you send me your email address, I can send you an invitation and you can join up and post directly. We can have up to 100 authors, so there is no obligation to becoming one and no limitation on who can be one.

I'd be keen to have a few other people who might have time to occasionally put the lines messages up, since I'm not there every day. Again, no obligation - just if you go to lines and think of it afterwards, check to see if the messages are up yet, and if not, put them up yourself.

One last bit of administrivia - there is a calendar at the bottom of the page with all the school events. I keep this pretty up to date, because it is the one I use personally for school stuff. Let me know if there is something I've missed.

No comments: