Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fundraising meeting

I would like to schedule the fundraising committee meeting. Could the 4 lovely ladies who have dobbed themselves in, and anyone else who might be interested in being involved with one or two events, please leave a comment telling me whether you'd prefer a day time or night time meeting? Let me know if you have a preference of days.

I was also tossing around with making it in a cafe or some such for lunch or dinner. Does that suit people or would you prefer to make it at my place? I am quite happy either way. The more opinions the better!

5 comments:

Ali Jane said...

Hello Ariane
Am happy to meet wherever suits. I work Mondays and Tuesdays and have Fraser (Mr 14 months) with me the other days ... Am happy to have a lunch at my place (just easier for him to destroy things which actually belong to us!) or perhaps a dinner out ... Let me know your thoughts.
Alison

Anonymous said...

I've got a bid for during the day, more coffee and cake than lunch, on Mon-Wed-Fri.

Which is suggesting a kid-friendly cafe on Wed or Fri at this stage.

There seems to have been a problem with the word verification, so while I hunt around and see what the issue is, I've turned it off.

Anonymous said...

Friday is looking good. How's after lines on Friday, this week or next? Alison, how does Fraser cope with a cafe? Would you rather have morning tea at your place or a cafe? My place is also fine - if Elissa hasn't trashed it, Fraser probably can't!

I didn't so much fix the word verification as rearrange around it. It looks like it's working now.

Ali Jane said...

Looking forward to seeing all interested parties at my place next Friday after lines. Address is 25 Garnet Street, Dulwich Hill.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ariane,

Finally opened my e-mail, will see you all on Friday. Eugenia.