Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Personal Reminder 4/3 and P&C email

Tomorrow is the day that the Life Education van visits the school. There is a session for parents in the afternoon (around 2:50pm I think - check your newsletter to be sure if you are interested) which will finish in time for pick up.

Also, I have just processed all the emails for the P&C Yahoo mailing list. If you wish to be on the list but haven't received an invitation, either I didn't get your name from the two sources of names, I typed it wrong when I entered it, or you are one of the two people who's email addresses don't accept invitations for Yahoo groups. In any event, you can go to the web page for the group and join there.

Please remember also, that in order to vote at P&C meetings and to be covered by the P&C insurance policy, you must be a financial member. That will cost you the enormous sum of $1, so please see Isabelle or Cathy or anyone else in the P&C if you haven't already done it.

No comments: