Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guest post - Help for Tibetan school

Hi everyone,

My name is Fiona - I have a little boy in Kindy (Shem) at Yeo P. I'm wondering if any parents out there might be interested in helping out in my efforts to build a primary school in Tibet? I've been working on it for a little while now, and have had Architects Without Frontiers on board who are drafting a design for the school. I need to get money together though, and thought that some of you might be able to help with this or maybe some other part of the project. I'm sure a community effort would be better than mine alone. I know folks are busy, but it's a great project and people can offer as little or as much time as they have! The project is at www.nangqiantibetanfoundation.com if you want to have a look and if you want to get in touch you can email me at mule_brown at yahoo.com.au* or 95730971/0411708619 or just come see me at school at lines.

*email address changed to not be machine readable to reduce spammage

No comments: